Here are several ways you can get involved in helping 1.3 billion Muslims to have the freedom to change their faith and belief:
- CREATE AWARENESS of the situation of former Muslims in Islamic countries around the world. Any person who leaves Islam faces loss of job and family, sometimes torture and imprisonment and even death, and all the time discrimination. In countries like Egypt, Sudan, Saudi Arabia etc. they have no legal rights.
- INFORM the public, your political constituency, local and central government and human right groups about this situation by introducing them to our website and Facebook.
- ORGANIZE PROTESTS in public places and in front of embassies against discrimination and lack of religious freedom. See more information.
- WRITE ARTICLES and share the cases/stories you find in this website and in the links.
- LOBBY for freedom of conscience, thoughts, belief and religion, and work for the implementation of Articles 18 and 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Islamic countries.
- FORM A NETWORK of like-minded people to work on abolishing the apostasy law in Islamic countries.
- PRAY for the situation for former Muslims to be changed; for God's grace and strength for them; for freedom and equality; for their oppressors to experience God's love and forgiveness and for a change of attitude towards former Muslims in Islamic countries.
- DONATE financially to help support the ministry. See bank information below or contact us.
105 71 Stockholm
Set My People Free International
IBAN: SE52 9500 0099 6026 0616 7043
Plusgiro 61 67 04-3